"water off a duck's back."

I was startled by my own shadow earlier in the kitchen. I'm so jumpy lately.
Tidur enggak nyenyak, terbangun lagi dan lagi.
I'm feeling uneasy aaaaaaall the time.
Gue bahkan gak merasa lapar.
What is wrong with me.

And I miss Nico so much.
Yes, we're talking again.
"We'll talk once in a while okay?" he said.
Thank god. Thank... god.
(I'm not complaining. This is good enough for me)
But of course we're not talking all the time like before,
because, you know... time difference and we do have our own life. *dry laughs*
Tadi siang (atau malam) kita meninggalkan pembicaraan agak tidak enak sih.
He was with his friends, I guess... and I asked him if he told his friends about me.
And he said that he only has a few best friends, so.. satu atau dua orang sepertinya.
Ya, kemudian gue parno. I mean, I'm afraid that he might wake up one day and thinks that this, whatever this is we're doing, isn't real.
And I think I was just trying to find.. entahlah... justifications?
This is new for me, okay... gimme a break.
(and nobody said anything, cav... OKAY I'M TALKING TO MYSELF NOW)
Dan gue baru tahu kalau ulang tahun dia tanggal 30 October... Scorpio.
Pantas kalau lagi ngambek kata katanya suka menohok.
Hahaha.

I went to Kinara again today.
Kali ini dengan Ahmad.
Seriusan, he wore a crop top. Swag parah.
I wish I could pull that off. Sayangnya gue gak pantas pakai baju yang swag swag begitu,
Bayangin gue pakai crop top... pinggang gue mau dikemanain?? Nanti gue dikira belly dancer.
Kami pesan cheese naan dengan sesuatu spinach dumplings with cottage cheese in a bowl of gravy.
Tapi yang mengagetkan ya dessertnya.
Entah apa namanya.. wortel dengan susu, kacang, dan dried fruits.
Benyek benyek susu - aneh banget bentuknya kayak sambel cobek tapi rasanya nagih!


Ya kan???
Kemudian kami ke The Cat Cabin!
Pencinta kucing menyebalkan deh gelagatnya *lah kok bitter*

Okay ada satu kucing reseeeee banget. Judes. Mukanya tai.
Kalau disentuh kayak langsung bergidik yang EWWW GO AWAY gitu.
Ada satu anak nyentuh dia, tangannya digeplak. AHAHAHA.




Kesel kan... dia favorit gue.
Beberapa kucing tidur dan gue ikutan ngantuk, sumpah.
But still, I like dogs better ya.
Kucing galak... and I can't handle rejection well.
HAHAHAHA. Jk.

Dan jam 7 gue sama Ahmad pulang.
Kita berdua ngantuk. O god we're lame.
Eh gak deng, kita makan Bong Chon dulu sambil ngobrol soal come out and marriage.

Tomorrow, I'm gonna meet Reba and talk about school.
I'm fucking nervous.

Whatever will be, will be.

*nods silently*

Comments

Popular Posts