"doomed from the start, we met with a goodbye kiss"

Foto kamu dengan mum, aku senang lihatnya.
Finally, I can see your teeth. Hehe.
Your mum is really pretty.
And.. you're really tall.
Kurasa tinggi aku sama dengan mum,
tepat di bahu kamu.

I miss you so fucking much.
I want to say hey but we both know it's not a good idea.
It's kinda silly really, we're the only people there,
and we keep on checking out each other
and yet we don't say anything.
But it's kinda comforting, you know, to know.. that you're there.

ANYWAY..
setelah berjuta juta kali kudengarkan playlist dari kamu,
a few stand out tracks, yang aku benar benar suka..
Tourist - Yuna
Save Me - Irma (THIS)
Nuit 17 a 52 - Christine and the Queens (THISS)
Dust is Gone - Mo
TV in Black and White - Lana Del Rey (THIS)
Cross the River on Your Own - Mew (THISS)
Goodbye Kiss - Kasabian (THISS)
Someone New - Banks
I'll Never Forget You - Birdy

Christine and the Queens, Mew, and Kasabian are on repeat!

"someday. someday when I'm rich and have a decent job. no decent is not the right word. excellent. i'll fucking come back to Indonesia. i'll fucking find you sayang. i'll fucking find you. aku culik kamu ke seattle."

:)

does this mean that I'm having my own Before Trilogy scenario???
hahaha. i really wish - what you said - it'll come true.

spend more time with mum and dad and finish your study.

in the mean time, I gotta find myself.




o god

i'm really scared.

i really am scared.

Comments

Popular Posts