Beasts of the Southern Wild




















when it all goes quiet behind my eyes
I see everything that made me
flying around in invisible pieces.

when I look too hard,
it goes away
but when it all goes quiet,
I see they are right here.

I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe
and that makes things right.

when I die, the scientists of the future
they're going to find it all.
they're going to know...

once, there was a Hushpuppy
and she lived with her daddy in the Bathtub.

- - -

Just watched Beasts of the Southern Wild.
Cantik banget film nya.
Anak ajaib ini aktingnya tulus sekali.
Melalui mata polosnya kita bertualang di sebuah bayou yang diterjang badai,
limpahan udang dan kepiting, sampai berhadapan dengan Aurochs.
Bolang disini pasti iri.

;p

Comments

Popular Posts