Brother.


He's my brother.
My other half.
He's the jock.
He's the sporty one
with muscles and stuffs.
He's so selfish
and fucking demanding.
His hair so messy
like an eccentric artist.
He loves to get high,
loves to get drunk,
forcing me to hold his hair
while he's puking - hard.
Well, he can be calm and quiet - at times,
but he also has this urge
to be the center of attention.
He's always hungry
like a beast,
a werewolf and his full moon
He's one manipulative jerk,
he comes into my head
speaks inside my head
as if he's taking over the control
of my mind
of my body,
no - not my soul - he can't.
He loves to stand there
looking tall and shit,
so conceited,
smirking - feeling smug.
But still, seems like everyone loves him,
I can't find the reasons why.

One day he told me,
"I'm satisfaction guaranteed, baby."
I zipped him up.

Comments

Popular Posts