Day Of The Woman.



I have a thing for blood & gore.
So, it goes without saying, that I looove slasher movie!
No tight script needed.
Just the right amount of violence,
and blood.

It's been a while since The Last House On The Left.
(have you watched it? I LOVE IT! They said it's a better remake, haven't seen the original though, well now I don't have to haha)

Today I bought I Spit On Your Grave.
(Yep, it's the remake movie too)
I've seen the trailer once, and I think it's quite interesting.
Fyi, the trailer does tell everything.
As I said before, I don't care about the story,
I want the flesh-ripping blood-dripping funny-sensation-in-the-gut.

*SPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILER*

Okay, if you just ignored my warning, so here goes...

A novelist, takes a retreat to a cabin in the woods to start on her next book.
Her presence attracts the attention of some locals that leads to pranks-gone-wrong.
They break to her cabin, try to scare her but then the night turns to a series of physical and torturous abuse.
Funny thing is I could stand the gory part, but to me, the sickest part of the movie is the first half of the movie, the... raping part.
I couldn't stand the raping part. :(
A bunch of amoral dickheads!

"Wait for it fuckers! Wait for it!!"
that was me. haha.

So before they try to kill her, the poor girl jumps off the bridge and sacrifices her body to the river. Ah yeah, of course they don't find her body. Sigh no more people, sigh no more.
Just like the summary from the back of the dvd cover said,
Now with hell bent vengeance, our heroine's about to turn the tables around... only much, much worse. Aha, payback's a bitch right?!

I don't care about what the critics said about this movie.
Even though it didn't blow me away- like The Last House On The Left did,
the movie's just fun! :D
Can you handle it?

---

Oh! One of the rapist is... hot.

Anyway...

Comments

Popular Posts