crushed and mashed, like potato.


A friend of mine, just came back from... the island across the sea,
and has to go back there (again) on Monday.
We arranged to meet up, supposedly, tonight, 'cause I already got a plan for the day.
Well, I was excited for both of the plans.
I had a nice dinner - met a lot of good friends - let's put it this way... I had a real good time.
So I apologized to my friend 'cause I have to leave early,
and found myself in the back seat of a taxi a couple of minutes later.
Still excited. Still got one left thing that I'm looking forward to before the day ends.
I miss him, and oh hell, he has Season 4 of Big Bang Theory!

So here I am.
Feeling a bit... crushed. Haha.
Change of plan, he'll come tomorrow.

It's okay really,
'cause he apologized and gave me the reasons a bit later.
It's just...
Things like this, happened to me way too many times.
Broken promises, rain checks, being stood up, and you tell me.

Is it wrong for being excited?
Is it wrong to say it's okay when actually.. it's not..

Dammit.
Dammit.
Dammit.
Dummy!

Oh now I wished he told me sooner so I could go, sing my heart out at the karaoke place.
RAIN CHECK?

Comments

Popular Posts