Holiday.


Who's excited for xmas?!
I am!

Yea yea you may thought I'm an atheist,
I don't have a religion but I do believe in God.
I just don't believe in all those rules,
what to do and don't, what's wrong or right, those stuffs.

And yes, xmas is a merry holiday in the end of the year,
Bells, xmas trees, presents, carols, reindeer and so on... what's not to like?!

Anyway, I'm (also) excited yet so nervous about my vacation! A little trip with a tight budget but what the hell, I'm going with my new haircut and my best friends - though some of'em couldn't come along :(

Hopefully my camera will cooperate.
Hopefully the money is enough for 20days.
Hopefully my english will be improved.
Hopefully this hopefully that hopefully hopefully hopefully
Hopefully, everything's gonna be -wait for it- GREAT!
Phew, as always, worry too much.

---

My resolution for next year?
Uhm, none. Since words and promises are made to be broken. Haha.
Just be a better person, more certain about everything and calm in every way.
And oh- the thing, that thing, as I've always said :
"Lihat lagi tahun depan deh..."
Semoga tahun ini selesai yah, selesai. Gak jadi beban lagi.

So, you, have a merry christmas and a wow new year, yeah?!

Happy holiday!! :D

---

p.s : My Blackberry is broken. Reach me on my XL number, okay?

Comments

Popular Posts