Sale In Wonderland.


Hello!
Are you a fan of Alice?
Well, I'm asking you this because...?
I have an Alice in Wonderland (necklace/pendant/locket)!
So, I bought this bloody expensive thing at the little drom store when I went to Singapore last March.
There it was, beside the cash register, inside a glass thingy.
I could feel my heart racing.
I could hear the drumroll.
I could see my hand,
reaching out the glass thingy - and opened it.
Hello little one...

WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKIN EXPENSIVE?!@#%^&*
SGD 89! 1 SGD = 6.800 IDR, do the math.

Then I went out in hurry, before I steal the thing. Haha. Joke.
(or before I strip down, naked - 'cause the owner is ... half joke)
Well, the day after that, I dragged my daddy off to the store... aaaaandddd... PAID.

Long story short.
Unfortunately, it doesn't look good on me,
it's just... too... what's the word, girly?
So I've been keeping it in my drawer~ until...

My friends are planning a garage sale,
apparently, they all need money for different goals, haha
and I'm in!!

So this little bitch... hmmm.
I'm going to sell it...
I'm going to sell it!
I really need some money right now. :(

She's half virgin so I think I should give a discount.
But the thing is, it's still too expensive to sell on a garage sale,
is there anyone who's gonna buy it?

Well if you, or maybe your friends, interested...
I'll give it to you for only... 400.000 IDR
or 58.823529411765 SGD.

Still expensive, I know, but I already give you a big discount! :'(
(again - do the freakin' math)

It's still in a very good condition, I assure you.
And it comes with a golden little pouch.
You see, this thing has three ornaments.
First, of course the big pendant (or locket? I don't really know the difference)
inside, the John Tenniel's illustration of the well-known tea party (see the last picture)
then, a tiny teacup and its tiny plate,
and last, a tiny cylinder object with a few orange beads and a paper with "tea party" written on it.

Just see the pictures okay,
and please don't mind the person behind
(agak ganggu sih emang, HAHAHA).

SO,
if you're interested, just drop a comment
or reach me through my facebook. :)
Thank you!!!




* and oh, I almost forgot.
The garage sale I told you earlier,
it will be held on 20-21 November (this weekend!)
at Jl. Tebet Barat Dalam Raya no.31, just beside the Cheese Cake Factory.
We'll have various items from second-hand clothes, new clothes, bags, accessories, toy-camera, tamagotchi, to food.

So, will I see you there? :)

Comments

Popular Posts