blahs.


If only life can be fast-forwarded
or paused - when you feel like it
If only life can be saved and loaded
or shut down - when you need to take a rest
no regrets no apologies
just a mere coincidence
or what you may call it fate - but only the good ones
If only life knows no love - or hate
no sex, lust, and beast within
just sweet kiss and some cuddles
If only you can live the way you want it
no need to be an adult - work and paychecks
the world is just a huge round playground
you can scream laugh jump and hop around
If only I can sleep like babies
as I close my eyes the brain will do the same
no thinking no wrinkling my forehead
If only there's not a thing called 'weight' and 'gain'
you can eat everything and you'll stay light like a fairy
or a cotton candy, all fat-free!
If only there are no such things like pimples and diseases
no depressing places like hospital, gym, or dermatology clinic
If only people will mind their own business
and don't care if you're cool or uncool, if you're a hotty or a notty
If only life, has to have the love - may love knows no labels
so the boys and the girls can have all the flavors in the world
and no one sided love and no one's getting dumped
If only language has no grammar and stuffs,
as long as you can understand,
if you know what I mean.
If only I can snap my fingers and poof!
the people I hate will be disappeared
the traffic will be divided for you to pass through - like Moses did to the sea
Or, or... I can flip my hair and whoosh!
You'll fall in love with me.

I'm sorry, I just can't help it.
I think I'm going crazy.

Comments

Popular Posts