Alarm Call





I have walked this earth

and watched people

I can be sincere

and say I like them

you can't say no to hope

can't say no to happiness


I want to go on a mountain-top

with a radio and good batteries

and play a joyous tune

and free the human race from suffering


I'm no fucking Buddhist

but this is enlightenment

the less room you give me

the more space I've got


this is an alarm-call

so wake-up wake-up now


today has never happened

and it doesn't frighten me


it doesn't scare me at all


---


personal fave.

A song to start the day.


Comments

  1. ini baru yah? yang buat moomins serem :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. nggak sun, ini di Homogenic.
    Salah satu favoritku.
    Videonya yg buat Alexander McQueen.
    seneng deh lagunya.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts