{Bi~on~ic}




"Everybody knows that Christina can sing, but I’ve been telling her that she doesn’t have to blow horns off every day. So she’s venturing out of her comfort zone and going more electronic... I think for Christina, not singing full out is probably the most vulnerable, insecure place for her. So to tone it down and not hit the big notes, that’s a really touchy place for her."

Itu kata si Linda Perry loh.
Gw setuju banget bangetan!!!

Come oooooooon.
Give her a break!!!

It's a really fun album, i think.
23 + 1 (iTunes bonus) tracks, whoaaa!

It's been 4yrs since Back To Basic, and I have been waiting so long.
Kerja bareng Sia, Santigold, Le Tigre, M.I.A, Ladytron, Linda Perry (lagi) dan lainnya, excited gak sih??
Hasilnya? Gw suka!!!

Walau, yah, gw gak melihat album ini seserius Stripped atau, Back To Basic,
tapi ini baru. Christina yang lagunya selalu nanggung buat dance menurut gw, tapi di album ini, well she proved me wrong.

Futuristic, electronic, supersonic, it's... bionic.
Whatever, ini seru loh!!!

Walau ya, gw kurang begitu suka lirik-liriknya kebanyakan, TAPI gak sampe menghasilkan dengusan sinis dari gw kayak saat gw denger lirik lagunya si Ke$ha (pake $ loh jangan macem macem) Tic Toc Tik Tok atau apa itu.

Woohoo, desdunate, sex for breakfast, yaa ngomongin apalagi kalo nggak... yang enak enak. Tapi lirik di Elastic Love, lucu banget loh. Atau Vanity, the new gay anthem, lol. Bahkan dia nyindir cewek bimbo di Bobblehead, komplit dengan "But wait, like, I don't get it! " yang super lucu dan diucapkan dengan nada bimbo. Haha!

Awas itu yaa yang ngata-ngatain Christina, tukang copy, atau sebutan jahat lainnya macam floptina, xpiredtina, cihhhh, mulut banciiii, Perez Hilton sucks. Jangan diikuti. lol.

Serius deh, dengerin yah, albumnya seru kok, gw bahkan pakai lagu-lagunya saat gw mandi. IT IS OH SO FUN.

My fave track is Little Dreamer, it's bonus for iTunes only, but I love it the most.
I found a lot of catchy hooks here and there, but if I have to choose,
Bionic, Woohoo, Elastic Love, Vanity, and Monday Morning - they hooked me.

Ayo ayo, beli albumnya yah, yang deluxe dong, cover nya hologram! Hihiy.

pom pom pom pom
pom pom pom pom
and now I take myself
to be a lawfully wetted bitch


lol :D


Comments

  1. r u a fan???

    WOW...me too

    havent bought this one, tho...maybe cos im more like a ballad person than the dance. lol.
    but will certainly do! her CD is the only CD i buy, anyway :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, there are some really nice ballads!!!
    and yes, i am a fan of her music!!
    buy the wow deluxe version not the meh deluxe version, okayyy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is completely super major fab voices maker *apa coba???*

    gw suka semenjak 'i turn to you' di album Max no.5 hahahaha just info.

    and striped has stolen my heart, prefectly.
    bring much inspirations for life.

    ya pokoknya bintang 5 buat CA...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts