morning sickness.


Seriously, morning's not my thing,
but I'm trying to deal with this,
as ZEN as I can.

Since when, adding/dropping your schedule have to be this effing difficult.
We used to use this kind of ugly paper with tables in it and we were happy!!!
Now, to keep pace with the globaliblabla,
we have to ... how to say this ...
OH, ... and ... in the morning.
(please fill in the blank with ANY kind of expression you're having right now)
In my case, sigh and moan in the morning (you like that?)
Classic is always better!!!

And I don't like writing in english cause uh-
not that fluent not that good,
my grammar is like scrambled eggs! (growl)

Anyway, just like a love letter,
I enclose these pictures that might help you to imagine how frustrating this ONLINE FRRS is.



Good morning slim.


Login failed. Check my NIM or ASSword!!!!
Now this is my fault?


" We are unable to serve you as all of our resources is busy with other students.
We apologize for the inconveniences!
Please try again! "

Nah gitu dong...
(how to say "Nah gitu dong..." in english?
"Now, that's more likely!" ???)


And this. And this. Then this. And this again.
Repeat from step 1. Step 2. Then this...
And so on.

Perfect.

I only had like... 2hrs of sleep.
Now I think I'm going to bed and I kiss the SLIM buhbye.

Just like those anak-anak-songong-Amerika :

" DUH! "

Comments

Popular Posts